Campus Life We, students, faculty, and staff members,
strive to live up to God's expectation.
strive to live up to God's expectation.
- 1 Applicant: Enrolled student in graduate school
- 2 Criteria of grade in previous semester: GPA over 3.5, no subject failure
- Minimum credit to be acquired 6 credits for Master’s (up to 3 semesters)/ 5 credits for Doctor’s (up to 3 semesters), 2 credits (4 semesters)
- For students returning to relevant semester, eligibility for scholarship will be based on grades from semester immediately before leave of absence
- To acquire qualification for scholarship, eligibility conditions must be satisfied before the start of the semester.
- In case of a student registered in credit system, more than 9 credits in the relevant semester must be registered.
- For student couple scholarship, both couple must be enrolled in the relevant semester.
- For three family member scholarship, all three family members must be enrolled in the relevant semester.
- 3 Application period: 1st semester: Jun.1-Jun.30 / 2nd semester: Dec.1-Dec.30
- Additional application period: 1st semester: Mar.1-Mar.10 /2nd semester: Sept.1-Sept.10
- Additional applicant: Non-applicants among freshman, transfer student, readmitted student, returning student, enrolled student, etc.
- 4 Application method: Fax or e-mail
- 5 Inquiries: Graduate School Tel. 042-828-3181~4 Fax 042-828-3197 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6 Recipient by Graduate School Scholarship and amount to be issued (Revised Sept.1, 2019)
|Scholarship name||Recipient||Document for submission||Issued amount|
|Research assistant||Research assistant for Doctor’s and Master’s degree course of graduate school is selected for conducting research assistance to the president, graduate school council member, and full-time faculty, and for performing associated work (Revised Jun.1,2019)||Scholarship application form||30% of tuition|
|Admission encouragement||Among student admitted to Doctor’s or Master’s degree course of graduate school, admission fee can be issued once for new admission, re-admission or transfer admission to graduate of undergraduate studies or graduate school of KBTUS. However, even if benefits are overlapping with other scholarship for educational expenditure, it can be issued as an exception within the scope of the tuition fee. (Revised Jun. 1, 2019)||None||Admission fee support|
|Student Couple||When a couple registers to undergraduate course and graduate school at the same time, the scholarship is issued to 1 designated person. However, in case of credit registration system, more than 9 credits must be registered If a couple receives ex officio scholarship benefit at the same time, the scholarship cannot exceed the tuition fee.||Family relation certificate||50% of tuition|
|Three family members||Three family members In case more than 3 immediate family members (including son-in-law, daughter-in-law) register to an undergraduate course and a graduate school at the same time, this scholarship is issued to 1 person designated by the family (Revised Sept.1,2019) Family relation certificate 65% of tuition||Family relation certificate||65% of tuition|
|KBTUS Gomduri||Issued to student with severe disability (serious, existing grade 1~3) among enrolled graduate students (Revised Sept.1,2019)||Disability certificate or welfare card||40% of tuition (Revised Sept.1,2019)|
|Korean student living abroad||Person applicable to Article 2 of overseas student scholarship operational bylaw. Issued up to 2 degree courses from the semester when scholarship eligibility is acquired. However, student moving on to the same graduate school as the degree course in which first scholarship was received from is an exception (A person admitted according to guidelines for applicants of Korean national residing abroad and special admission for foreigners, who resides in a country with national income lower than Korea, and is a person acknowledged as having no ability to pay the tuition fee on their own). Issued to medical insurance subscriber. (Revised Jun.1,2019)||Baptism certificate, citizenship, certificate of permanent residence, senior pastor’s recommendation, medical insurance subscription certificate||40% of tuition|
|Disabled Student Helper||Selected for issuing this scholarship according to the criteria of the Ministry of Education Disabled University Student Helper Support Project based on [Act on Special Education for Persons with Disabilities, etc.]||Designated amount|
|Research Center Research assistant||Issued to research assistant of the graduate school appointed by the research center attached to our university. Scholarship can be issued exceeding the corresponding amount of the tuition fee of the relevant semester, and redundant benefits are available for a research assistant. (Newly established Sept.1,2019)||Official document of request||Designated amount|