Campus Life We, students, faculty, and staff members,
strive to live up to God's expectation.
strive to live up to God's expectation.
Graduate School of Counseling and Social Welfare
- 1 Applicant: Enrolled student of Graduate School of Counseling & Welfare
- 2 Criteria of grade in previous semester: GPA over 2.5, no subject failure, minimum credit to be acquired: 6 credits (up to 3 semesters)
- For students returning to relevant semester, eligibility for scholarship will be based on grades from semester immediately before leave of absence
- To acquire qualification for scholarship, eligibility condition must be satisfied before the start of the semester.
- 3 Application period: 1st semester: Jun.1-Jun.30 / 2nd semester: Dec.1-Dec.30
- Additional application period: 1st semester: Mar.1-Mar.10 /2nd semester: Sept.1-Sept.10
- Additional applicant: Non-applicants among freshman, transfer student, readmitted student, returning student, enrolled student, etc.
- 4 Application method: Fax or e-mail
- 5 Inquiries: Graduate School Tel. 042-828-3181~4 Fax 042-828-3197 e-mail email@example.com
- 6 Recipient by Graduate School of Counseling & Welfare Scholarship and amount to be issued (Revised Sept.1, 2019)
Department of Counseling Psychology (Revised Sept.1,2019)
|Scholarship name||Recipient||Document for submission||Issued amount|
|Merit-based type A||Deleted Jun.1,2019|
|Merit-based type B||Deleted Jun.1,2019|
|Research assistant||Recipient is selected from within 3 people among enrolled students and is issued a scholarship. Redundant issuance of scholarship to research assistant is permitted as compensation for work. A double major student enrolled for an additional semester for the years required for completing a course of study can be selected as a research assistant (Revised Jun.1,2019)||Scholarship application||30% of tuition(Revised Jun.1,2019)|
|Government employee related to counseling (regular employee of organization affiliated to the Baptist convention)||Government employee related to counseling or equivalent (including regular employee of organization collaborating with Korea Baptist Convention)||Relevant organization employment certificate||15% of tuition|
|Counseling related facility worker||Worker in counseling related facility||Applicable organization employment certificate||15% of tuition|
|Pastor/children(spouse) of Baptist denomination or other denomination/Full-time church minister (staff)||Baptist denomination or other denomination pastor/children(spouse)/Full-time minister of church (staff). However, a child must be under 33.(Revised Jun.1,2019)||Korea Baptist convention issued employment certificate, family relation certificate, church bulletin||15% of tuition|
|Children of Faculty/Staff||A child of faculty who is under 33. However, this scholarship is limited to 1 degree course. (Revised Jun.1,2019)||Employment certificate, family relation certificate||Full tuition(Revised Jun.1,2019)|
|Faculty & Spouse||Faculty in service & spouse However, this scholarship is limited to 1 degree course.||Employment certificate, family relation certificate||Full tuition(Revised Jun.1,2019)|
|Couple||When a couple registers to undergraduate course and graduate school at the same time, this scholarship is issued to 1 designated person. However, in case of credit registration system, more than 9 credits must be registered If a couple receives ex officio scholarship benefit at the same time, the scholarship cannot exceed the tuition fee.||Family relation certificate||50% of tuition|
|Three family members||In case more than 3 immediate family members (including son-in-law, daughter-in-law) register to an undergraduate course and a graduate school at the same time, this scholarship is issued to 1 person designated by the family (Revised Sept.1,2019)||Family relation certificate||65% of tuition|
|KBTUS Gomduri||Issued to student with severe disability (serious, existing grade 1~3) among enrolled graduate students (Revised Sept.1,2019)||Disability Certificate or Welfare card||40% of tuition(Revised Sept.1,2019)|
|Korean student living abroad||Person applicable to Article 2 of overseas student scholarship operational bylaw. Issued up to 2 degree courses from semester when scholarship eligibility was acquired. However, a student who moved on to the same graduate school as the degree course one initially received scholarship from is an exception. Issued to medical insurance subscriber. (Revised Jun.1,2019)||Baptism certificate, citizenship, copy of green card, senior pastor’s recommendation, medical insurance subscription certificate||40% of tuition|
|40% of tuition||Selected for issuing the scholarship according to the criteria of the Ministry of Education Disabled University Student Helper Support Project based on [Act on Special Education for Persons with Disabilities, etc.]||Designated amount|