Campus Life We, students, faculty, and staff members,
strive to live up to God's expectation.
strive to live up to God's expectation.
Graduate School of Church Music
- 1 Applicant: Enrolled student of the Graduate School of Church Music
- 2 Criteria of grade in previous semester: GPA over 2.5, no subject failure, worship P
- Minimum credit to be acquired M.Div. with C.M. 12 credits (up to 4 semesters), 10 credits (5 semesters)
- Minimum credit to be acquired, M.C.M. 9 credits (up to 3 semesters), 7 credits (4 semesters)
- For students returning to relevant semester, eligibility for scholarship will be based on grades from semester immediately before leave of absence
- To acquire qualification for scholarship, eligibility condition must be satisfied before the start of the semester.
- Faculty’s child, Pastor’s child (under 33)
- For couple scholarship, both couples must be enrolled in the relevant semester.
- For three family member scholarship, all three family members must be enrolled in the relevant semester.
- 3 Application period: 1st semester: Jun.1-Jun.30 / 2nd semester: Dec.1-Dec.30
- Additional application period: 1st semester: Mar.1-Mar.10 /2nd semester: Sept.1-Sept.10
- Additional applicant: Non-applicants among freshman, transfer student, readmitted student, returning student, enrolled student, etc.
- 4 Application method: Fax or e-mail
- 5 Inquiries: Graduate School Tel. 042-828-3181~4 Fax 042-828-3197 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6 Recipient by Graduate School of Church Music Scholarship and amount to be issued (Revised Sept.1, 2019)
|Priority||Scholarship name||Subject||Document for submission||Issued amount|
|1||Academic Excellence||Top student of the department for grade (3 students) However, in case the student takes an evening class of the university or a subject of another graduate school, it is excluded. (Revised Jun.1,2019)||Regarding freshman, only 2nd newly admitted student of the previous period is eligible||65% of tuition|
|2||Practicum||A student selected by regulation for selecting practicum scholar||None||45% of tuition|
|3||Technical Work||A student designated by a relevant department as a student who can faithfully perform designated duties entrusted by the school. Designated amount (Details applies to 「Detailed enforcement regulations on scholarship issuance regulation」)(Revised Jun.1,2019 )||Application form||Designated amount|
|4||Pastor’s children(spouse)||A student enrolled in the Graduate School of Church Music who is a child (spouse) of a senior pastor pastoring a church affiliated to the Baptist denomination and approved by the Korea Baptist Convention or the wife (child) of a pastor who is working in an organization affiliated to the Baptist denomination and is approved by the Korea Baptist Convention. This scholarship is limited to 1 degree course, and in case of a pastor’s child, the student must be under 33. (Revised Jun.1,2019)||Korea Baptist Convention issued employment certificate, family relation certificate, church bulletin||13% of tuition|
|5||Faculty/Staff children||A child of faculty/staff in service who is under 33. However, this scholarship is limited to 1 degree course. (2019.6. 1.)||Employment certificate, family relation certificate||Full tuition(Revised by Jun.1,2019)|
|6||Student Couple||When a couple registers to an undergraduate course of this university and a course of each graduate school at the same time, this scholarship is issued to 1 designated person. However, in case of credit registration system, more than 9 credits must be registered. If a couple receives ex officio scholarship at the same time. the scholarship cannot exceed the tuition fee.||Family relation certificate||50% of tuition fee|
|7||Three family members||In case more than 3 immediate family members (including son-in-law, daughter-in-law) register to an undergraduate course and a graduate school at the same time, this scholarship is issued to 1 person designated by the family (Revised Sept.1,2019)||Family relation certificate||65% of tuition fee|
|8||KBTUS Gomduri||Issued to student with severe disability (serious, existing grade 1~3) among enrolled graduate students (Revised Sept.1,2019)||Disability Certificate or Welfare card||40% of tuition(Revised Sept.1,2019)|
|9||Executive||This scholarship is issued to graduate school alumni chairman, vice-chairman, and general affairs manager within the scholarship fund limit. However, when scholarship for executives is insufficient, the remaining scholarship is issued by equal distribution.||Application form||Designated amount|
|10||North Korean refugee(North Korean defector)||Issued to a student who is a North Korean refugee||Academic background certificate, educational support recipient certificate||50% of tuition fee|
|11||Korean student living abroad||A person applicable to Article 2 of overseas student scholarship operational bylaw. Issued up to 2 degree courses from the semester when scholarship eligibility was acquired. However, a student who moved on to the same graduate school as the degree course one initially received scholarship from is an exception. Issued to medical insurance subscriber (Revised Jun.1,2019)||Baptism certificate, citizenship, copy of green card, senior pastor’s recommendation, medical insurance subscription certificate||40% of tuition fee|
|12||Disabled Student Helper||Selected for issuing this scholarship according to the criteria of the Ministry of Education Disabled University Student Helper Support Project based on [Act on Special Education for Persons with Disabilities, etc.]||Designated amount|